- ANALYSIS, DESIGN, & DEVELOPMENT OF CUSTOM WEB APPLICATIONS.
- Proficient in maintaining good records.
- Excellant written and verbal skills. Must be able to communicate well with customers, management and fellow employees
- Flexibility to meet current demands within time constraints
- Proficient in one or more of Smart IS's technical practice fields and must have the ability to learn additional technical skills as directed
- Thorough business knowledge in their area of coverage
- Mastery of the software development life cycle
- Ability to supervise others while maintaining personal work load to accomplish a common goal
- Bachelors Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of related I.S. work experience
- Competitive compensation package